Terms & Conditions
NI 15 Years “Win A Fridge” – Retailer Competition Terms & Conditions.
*Terms and conditions apply. The competition will run from 1st March 2018 – 30th April 2018. Open to retailers based in Northern Ireland only. 1 entry for every 3 cases purchased with a maximum of 1 win per store. Prizes: 50 Boost branded fridges with stock. Winners must: maintain a 70% stock level of Boost products within the fridge, follow the Boost planogram & allow a Boost Drinks sales rep to visit their store regularly to check stock levels. For full T&Cs please visit www.boostdrinks.com
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd., 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8ZB – Working in collaboration with the following Northern Ireland customers;
- Musgrave Wholesale Partners
- Savage & Whitten
- Courtney & Nelsons
- Northern Confectioners
- Hardy Brothers
- The Boost 15 years “Win A Fridge” competition is open to Northern Ireland independent retailers, aged 18 or over only
- In order to enter the competition, participants must purchase 3 cases of 250ml Punch Power from one of the selected wholesalers*. Participants may be asked to provide a valid and correct name, surname, store name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
- Entries will be accepted between 08.30hrs on 01.03.2018 at the start of the promotion and will end at 17.00hrs on 30.04.2018. All entries outside of this promotional period, will not be accepted as valid entries.
Henderson’s 09.04.18 – 29.04.18
Musgrave Wholesale Partners 26.03.18 – 16.04.18
Savage & Whitten 19.03.18 – 08.04.18
O’Reilly’s 26.03.18 – 15.04.18
Courtney& Nelsons 26.03.18 – 15.04.18
Northern Confectioners 26.03.18 – 15.04.18
Hardy Brothers 26.03.18 – 15.04.18
- Participants may be required to provide a valid and correct name, surname, store name, email address, postal address and telephone number to validate entry
Winner Selection and Notification
- Participants will enter the competition by purchasing 3 cases of 250ml Punch Power sugar free from selected wholesalers*
- Winners will be drawn at random by selected wholesalers* using an electronic name generator
- The 50 winners will be notified by the wholesaler of their win
- The 50 winners must then respond to the wholesaler within 14 days of the call notification.
- If no response is received within this time frame, or if the winner declines their prize then the prize entitlement will be withdrawn in accordance with the rules.
- There will be 50 prizes to be won of Boost Branded Fridges. The products awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and are subject to availability. No cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or greater value for reasons outside the reasonable control of the Promoter. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Boost Drinks Ltd will provide a selection of Boost products to fill the fridge. The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and are subject to availability. No cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or greater value for reasons outside the reasonable control of the Promoter. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- These terms and conditions and guarantee will be provided with each prize.
- Winners will be subject to a verification process. Please allow 6 weeks for validation and dispatch of the prize. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any evidence lost or for any reason out of the Promoter’s control.
- All Winners will need to provide proof of store ownership prior to receiving the prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries lost, delayed, or undelivered for any reason out of the Promoter’s control. Nor will the Promoter be liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including system failures, network error, or personal computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by the Promoter of cheating, behaving fraudulently or acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Entry is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters will be final.
- The winner agrees to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion
- The promoter reserves the right to publicise the winners’ names and counties with no recompense.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation in exceptional circumstances at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The prize consists of 1 Boost branded fridge complete with stock. Please note there will be no further stock provided from the promoter once this is given to the winner.
- The fridge comes with a 12 month parts and labour warranty. Please see full details in the warranty document found in your information pack. If there are any technical or mechanical issues, please call the contact number located on the fridge unit or in your warranty document. No costs shall be incurred by the prize winner for this 12 month period should any issues with the fridge fall in line with the warranty’s policy.
- The Warranty runs from 07.05.2018 – 07.05.2019
- Boost Drinks take full responsibility for the fridge for the first 12 months (07.05.2018-07.05.2019), after which time, it is assumed that the retailer takes ownership and on-going responsibility for the fridge provided.
- Should the retailer no longer require the fridge then collection can be arranged by our distributors; Hardy Brothers, Co. Antrim.
- The prize winner agrees that, by having the fridge, they maintain a 70% stock level of Boost products within this fridge and they follow the Boost planogram provided in the information pack. Failure to do so may result in the prize being removed from the premises indefinitely unless the retailer agrees to comply.
- Should the retailer accept the prize, they agree to allowing a field sales representative, employed by Boost Drinks and its partners, to visit their store on regular occasion. This is to ensure stock levels are maintained at the stated level.
- The promoter or supplier will not accept responsibility for any faulty materials or workmanship that may cause damage to the unit if this is sourced by the retailer.
- If the goods and or services supplied by the promoter are deemed unsatisfactory by the winner, they must notify the company by telephone, fax or email within 24 hours and must follow up in writing within seven days of the receipt of the goods and or services.
- At the end of the stated 12 month period, the retailer takes full ownership of the fridge, its upkeep and contents.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.