Terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to GB residents only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
2. To participate, entrants must complete the online form and submit: www.boostdrinks.com/become-a-boost-ambassador.
3. Entries must be received by the 23:59, 25/06/2021, to be in with a chance of winning the £1,000 and becoming a Boost Ambassador. All competition entries received after the time specified are automatically disqualified.
4. Winners will be selected at the discretion of Boost Drinks from all eligible entries.
5. On the week commending 28/06/2021 the shortlisted finalists will be contacted to arrange an informal video chat over Zoom, the results of which will then determine the final winners. Please note that an invite to a Zoom call does not guarantee that the entrant has been successful.
6. The prize will be arranged by Boost Drinks and will be £1,000 and the opportunity to appear in video content that will be shared on Boost Drink’s social media pages. That prize fulfilment date and time will be arranged for between 07/07/2021 and 14/07/2021 (exact dates TBC) pending the availability of the prize winner and agreeable with Boost Drinks and suppliers.
7. Each winner will be asked to partake in a filming day on prize fulfilment date on the weeks commencing the 05/07/2021 and 12/07/2021 (exact dates to be confirmed).
8. Only one entry per person. No third-party entries.
9. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of Boost Drinks Ltd or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
10. Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be placed in the running to win.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter.
12. Entries that are incomplete, lost, mislaid, damaged, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Boost Drinks Ltd give no assurances relating to the successful submission of any entry.
13. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
14. There is no alternative to the prize stated and we cannot award the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Boost Drinks Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prize at its discretion.
15. The winners will be notified via direct message, email or phone call within 3 days of the closing date to discuss the prize.
16. We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered user associated with the winning social media account.
17. If a prize is not claimed (or if all necessary details are not confirmed) within a further 3 working days of that prize winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner, with no liability to the original winner. The new winning entrant will again be selected from all eligible entries. Boost Drinks Ltd does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
18. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes, and your details being passed onto a third party for the dispatch of prize by grounds of legitimate interest as a lawful grounds for such use. Details of the winner’s surname and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details within one month of the prize winner announcement. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this competition with no further recompense.
19. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via social media or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Boost Drinks Ltd or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion. We may also alert the relevant social media platform to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her social media account frozen pending investigation.
20. If you would like to know the name and county of the winner, please send an email to Boost@hatchpr.co.uk within one month of the winner announcement. We will not enter into any discussion on social media about this prize promotion.
21. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. Boost Drinks Ltd’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. As part of the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have updated our Privacy Notices. These Privacy Notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. Boost Drinks Ltd will only process your personal information as set out in the Privacy Notice: https://www.boostdrinks.com/privacy/. By entering into this competition and providing us with your information, you agree to these terms and conditions and our Privacy Notices. Boost Energy Ltd is only using the personal data of the entrants to administer the competition on the basis that it is necessary for entering or performing a Contract, unless otherwise stipulated by the entrant whilst completing the entry form.
25. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England.