Terms and Conditions of Boost Society
We’re on the lookout for some local guys and gals to join our society and be our “feet on the street” across Northern Ireland for a few hours each month.
JOIN THE BOOST SOCIETY
Full Terms & Conditions (of which instructions form part):
- Applicants must be NI residents, aged 18 years or older.
- Applicants must complete the online application form at boostdrinks.com/joinoursociety/ by 23:59 on 23/03/21 and must be available to participate in a group video call via Zoom week commencing 29/03/21 if shortlisted.
- Applications will be reviewed by Boost Drinks & ACA Models and shortlisted applicants will be emailed by 26/03/21
- Following a group Zoom interview on 29/03/21, up to 10 successful applicants will be selected and contacted via email by 02/04/21. Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- To be eligible to join the Boost Society, applicants are required to have a clean driving licence, and no criminal convictions or outstanding court summonses or fines.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign an agreement with the promoter and ACA Models outlining the terms of the role and the responsibilities involved. Successful applicants have the right not to sign this agreement, but understand that this will render them ineligible to work as a member of the Boost Society.
- Members of the Boost Society will be notified of job requirements and remuneration on a project by project basis, between April and October 2021, and will have the opportunity to accept or decline to work on specific projects. However, if any member declines three offers of paid work within a single 6-week period, the promoter and ACA reserve the right to replace them with another member who is willing or available to work.
- Applicants are advised that being invited to join the Boost Society does not confer any employment rights, or any guarantee of paid work. Applicants are advised that his or her relationship with Boost Drinks and the brand is that of an independent freelance contractor. There is no employment relationship between Boost Drinks, and the successful applicants, or between ACA and the successful applicants.
- The promoter and ACA do not guarantee any specific number of paid hours to be worked by Boost Society members over the duration of this agreement. However any work offered by the promoter, and undertaken by Boost Society members will be paid for at the agreed rate for the project
- As a member of the Boost Society you will be required to uphold the values of the Boost brand, and not to act in any way that could be harmful to the brand or to the reputation of Boost Drinks. This includes any posts or content on your own or third party social media platforms that can be linked to you, while you are working as a member of Boost Society. You will be required to abide by the terms in the signed agreement for the length of the period defined and to represent Boost Drinks and the brand as required. Such work may include the following:
- Sampling of Boost Drinks products in varied locations across NI to include shopping centres, events, independent retailers etc.
- Experiential activity for Boost Drinks products in NI.
- Content creation for Boost Drinks NI social channels.
- Feature in and capture Photo and video content for social and digital media
- Create content and posts to share on your own social media channels
- For the duration of the agreement, the successful applicants must not undertake similar paid-for campaigns for any other soft drinks brand
- Boost Drinks is responsible for protecting your data in accordance with the current rules on the protection of personal data. When applying to be a member of the Boost Society, you allow us to process your personal information as is necessary for the application and selection period as well as the execution of future campaigns. During this period, you have the right to receive general information about your personal data, but also the right to get an explanation of how these are processed. When your personal information is no longer required for the executions of campaigns, it will be deleted from the database.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB.