Boost Retailer Hall of Fame
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Boost Drinks, a company registered in England and Wales with number 04242514 and registered office at 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8ZB, UK
- The Boost Retailer Hall of Fame is open to retailers in Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Boost Drinks and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Persons nominating may only nominate a retailer once. Multiple nominations by the same person for the same retailer will only be counted once.
- By entering this Boost Retailer Hall of Fame campaign, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree for Boost Drinks to add them to their website mailing list.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st August 2021. After this date no further nominations will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: For retailers, the winning retailer will receive a personalised plaque for their store, a luxury staycation voucher worth £750 and free stock of Boost Drinks to the value of £100. For those nominating, one nominator will be picked at random to receive one case of their chosen Boost drink and a luxury one-night stay with breakfast at the luxurious, 5-star, Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, which is valid Sunday to Thursday only for a maximum of two people. The hotel stay is subject to availability and is not valid for 9-12th August 2021.
- Boost are not responsible for over consumption of these products and firmly recommend that no more than 1 can per day is consumed.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be decided by Boost Drinks Ltd and partnering agencies based upon the total number of valid votes on Facebook.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and email follow up within 28 days of the end of the campaign. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry details. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- For any enquiries and/or questions related to this Competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org