Terms and Conditions
Boost Fleece and Cap Competition
- The promotion is open to GB residents only aged 18 years and over who are able to provide the name and address of the independent retailer they own/are an employee of, excluding employees and their immediate families of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
- To participate, entrants must retweet the post, like the post, and follow @BoostDrinksNews.
- Entries will only be counted if the above has been completed by 23:59 on 24th December 2021.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. No third-party entries.
- Prize must be taken as stated. The stated prize is 1 x Boost Fleece – size L – and 1 x Boost Baseball cap – one size.
- In the event of any prize winner being uncontactable, or failing to respond to the winning Twitter post within 3 days, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original. The winner will be announced in January and prizes distributed accordingly.
- Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for, and no compensation will be given for, any cancellations, changes to the line-up, dates or venues for any part of this prize. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
- All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation and the promoter will not use your details, or pass them to a third party, without your consent, except for the purposes of this promotion.
- By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- English law shall govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s decision regarding promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB
- By entering, all entrants agree that Boost Drinks can use the image, description and entrants name in social media posts from the Boost Drinks account. By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.