Boost Freshers NI
Terms and conditions
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS (of which instructions form part):
- Open to students resident in Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of Boost Drinks Ltd, their agencies, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion opens 17:00 16/09/21 and closes 23:59 07/10/21.
- No Purchase necessary. Internet access and valid email address required to enter.
- Valid NI Student ID required to claim prize.
- Draw will take place within 3 working days of closing date. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received. Winner will be notified by 14/10/21 by email.
- Winner must claim their prize by replying to the email within 21 days of the notification email with their full postal address and a copy of valid student ID.
- If the winner does not respond within 21 days of notification email, they will forfeit any entitlement to any prize which will be awarded to an alternate winner selected at the same time and in the same way as the original.
- There is one overall prize to be won consisting of:
- 43” LG Smart Full HD LED Freeview TV
- £150 Netflix e-voucher
- Xbox Series S 512GB Digital Console with additional controller
- £100 GAME e-voucher
- Boost Branded black mini fridge – 16 Litre
- 2 x cases of Boost Original (24 x 250ml cans per case)
- LG PK3 XBOOM GO Waterproof Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- 10” Light Ring for Mobile – RGB LED Light with Tripod
The prize can only be delivered to an address in Northern Ireland. E-vouchers will be sent by email to the email address you provided at time of entry. Individual parts of the prize may be delivered in separate deliveries. Please allow 21 days for delivery of your prize from prize acceptance.
- Prize must be taken as stated. There is no alternative in cash or kind in whole or in part and unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prize will be awarded directly to the winner. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Once the winner has claimed their prize, their name and county will be announced on Boost Drinks NI social media channels.
- Only one entry per email address. Duplicate entries will be removed prior to the draw taking place. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the terms of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winners taking the prize, which they do at their own risk.
- Entrants’ personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and will be destroyed within 2 months of closing date unless entrant has opted-in to receive future emails from promoter. Please note that in processing prize claim, the promoter may disclose winner’s details to affiliates or third parties employed by the promoter.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in reasonable videography and/ or photographic publicity with no further recompense.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
PROMOTER: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB.