Grafter Hall of Fame
Terms and conditions
This promotion is operated and administered by Boost Drinks Ltd with its registered office at 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB (the “Promoter”). The aim of the Promotion is to create the Grafters Hall of Fame (“Hof”) – an online celebration of Grafters.
How the Promoter will use your personal data:
- If your Nominee is successful, then the Promoter may ask you and your Nominee to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your Nominee and your names, counties and photographs or other recordings of you in the Promoter’s publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter’s Website, social media pages, press releases and advertising.
- If your Nominee is successful in being nominated, the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact the Promoter using the contact details set out in paragraph 7 below.
- The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the HoF and fulfil the nomination.
- Yours or your Nominee’s personal data may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter’s (or its third parties’) processing equipment is located in another country but the Promoter will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
- The successful Nominee has various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
- a) a right to request a copy of that data;
- b) a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will mean that you will be removed from the HoF);
- c) a right to amend your data; and
- d) the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to email@example.com. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
The Grafters Hall of Fame: Nominees can gain entry into the HoF through online nominations on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Nominations must be placed between 20/06/22 and 31/07/22. Successful Nominees will be included in the HoF, which takes the form of a carousel on social media platforms. They’ll receive a HoF Pack, which contains merchandise related to the Promoter and this Promotion.
Opening Date: 08:00 on 20 June 2022.
Closing Date: 23:59 on 31st July 2022.
- This promotion is open to residents of England only, aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- To nominate someone for the HoF, social media users must create a post on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter featuring a picture of the Nominee, their name, the reason they deserve to be in the HoF and the hashtag #GrafterHallOfFame.
- This is an online promotion and internet access, an email account and Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok account, which allows messages from third parties on the entrant’s platform of entry, is required to participate in order for the Promoter to contact the winner. To nominate, prospective Nominators must:
Facebook/Instagram/Twitter entry route – prior to the Closing Date:
- Post an image of their Nominee
- Include a caption describing why their Nominee deserves to be included in the HoF
- Include the Hashtag #GrafterHallOfFame
DM or Comment Entry Route
- Send a Direct Message to an Official Boost social account or Comment under a Promotion affiliated post from an official Boost account
- Include an image of your Nominee, a short description of them and why you think they deserve the nomination and the hashtag #GrafterHallOfFame
- Nominations must be received by the end of the Closing Date to participate in the HoF. Nominations received after the closing date will not be considered.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Nominations must be made through social posts on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entries by any other means, including email, post or facsimile, will not be accepted.
- All Nominations must be received by the Promoter before the Closing Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- Nominators must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering the promotion. Nominators shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove or suspend entries at any time.
- Nominations through Twitter will be collected through the Boost account commenting on their entry, asking them to direct message the Boost account with personal details.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may enter the promotion once per social channel only and for personal non-commercial use. Entrants may enter the promotion via any or all entry routes described in paragraph 2 above. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- Images made on entry posts must not feature:
- a) third party brands or trademarks;
- b) rude or offensive words or connotations or abusive, defamatory, profane or otherwise offensive or inappropriate language;
- c) daring or antisocial behaviour;
- e) anything which may breach any legal or code requirement which the Promoter is required to comply with; or
- f) anything which may damage the Promoter’s reputation.
- Images made by Nominators in order to enter the promotion in accordance with paragraph 2 which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter are deemed to contravene paragraph 9 will result in the entry to which they relate being ineligible for entry into this promotion. The Promoter has sole discretion as to whether an image contravenes paragraph 9 and whether entrance to the promotion is accepted.
The Merchandise Pack
- Successful Nominees will receive a Merchandise Pack (“Pack”) from the Promoter.
- No cash alternative to the Pack will be available.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the Nominee in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Nominee.
- Any further Pack details will be confirmed when the Nominees are contacted by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative Pack of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If a Pack is declined, or a Nominee cannot take up a Pack or does not claim the Pack within 14 days of notification from the Promoter that they have been successfully nominated, the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a Nominee to take up the specified prize.
- Successful Nominees must be 18 years or over. The Administrator reserves the right to request a copy of the winner’s identification to confirm that they are 18 years old or over before a Nominee is included in the HoF. If such identification shows that the Nominee is under 18 years old or if the Nominee does not provide valid identification to Administrator within 48 hours of the Administrator request for such identification, the Nomination will be forfeited. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the Nominee to accept their successful nomination.
Selection of Successful Nominees
- Successful Nominees are chosen at the Promoters discretion, based on the quality of their entry and their suitability for the HoF.
- Each Successful Nominee will be contacted by the Promoter within 72 hours of their Nomination using the details provided.
- Successful Nominees will be notified via direct message on the social media platform they entered the promotion from (i.e. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact Successful Nominees to arrange for the delivery of the Pack, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the Nomination.
- To obtain the name and county of the Successful Nominees, please send a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter within three months of the Closing Date.
Social Media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram or Titter or TikTok and by participating in the promotion, and by entering this promotion each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
- You must not create multiple Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion and may be subject to action from Facebook for breach of its terms of service. This action may include automatically filtering your account out of Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok searches, which would prevent the Promoter from receiving your entry.
- Successful Nominees agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Pack. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, injury, failures or delays resulting from entry into the promotion, a Nominee’s acceptance and/or use of the Pack, or from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the Pack.
- The Promoter does not exclude liability for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Pack received by the Nominee.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set Terms and Conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website and/or Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Website, Facebook or Instagram or Twitter or TikTok accounts of the Promoter may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting on the Website and/or Facebook or Instagram or Twitter.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These Terms and Conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
Short form terms and conditions