Work For Us
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 19 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries!
Just like our drinks, our culture is bold, fun, and energises everybody in everyway. We are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the team.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for getting our production and stockholding just right. It’s easier said than done and needs someone with a passion for the day to day life of operations. They will plan production, share this information with the warehouse team and be the first point of contact for all daily challenges/opportunities coming from the factory and warehouse.
A typical day… Is busy but varied. It’s classic operations stuff: creating new production plans, dealing with any issues in the current plan, then of course re-planning when things inevitably go wrong! You’ll have a great team around you, who will value your input and help to manage through any tight spots.
The warehouse guys will want your time too – they’ll need a clear view of what’s coming in and when, so they can plan their resources.
You’ll also be our eyes and ears for trial pallets going from factory to warehouse and on to a customer. Finally, you will make sure stock with quality issues are put on hold and liaise with the factory to ensure it is resolved as quickly as possible.
- Weekly production plans & calls with factory teams
- Weekly stockholding projections & calls with warehouse teams
- Periodical checks of short-dated stocks or tracking and feedback on trial stock.
- Hold and release of stock with quality issues.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in an operations environment: factory/warehouse
- Worked in a FMCG environment
- Make daily operational decisions
- Use Office 365 proficiently – Excel in particular
- Show excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
You must be able to:
- Build relationships
- Deal with ambiguity
- Display good decision making
- Prioritise and manage time effectively
- Keep a sense of humour
- Be Curious
- Be Approachable
If this sounds like your next role, please apply to us HERE
with your cover letter & CV, telling us why you’d be a great fit for our role. We anticipate a lot of interest in this role so your cover letter is your chance to stand out! Please also include your salary expectations. We will contact anyone who we want to invite to interview. Applications will be read as they arrive and interviews set up for candidates who seem like a great fit.
No recruiters please.