National Accounts Executive
WORK FOR US
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 21 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries!
Just like our drinks, our culture is bold, fun, and energises everybody in everyway. We are currently looking for a National Accounts Executive to join the team.
The National Accounts Executive (NAE) manages existing accounts and contributes to making Boost an indispensable business partner!
The NAE thrives on challenge, change and opportunity which is a good job because there isn’t such a thing as a typical day! They will likely be presenting, implementing plans and developing trading strategies with the wider wholesale team, and of course taking orders! The NAE will be regularly engaging with their account contacts largely by phone but occasionally and increasingly face to face. It is an exciting and challenging role with a focus on winning with customer plans and managing the account to deliver the objectives and ensuring we energise all of the accounts in every way!
The NAE works as a member of the tight sales team, who individually and collectively drive our business forward! The role is largely working from a home base/in the field but with weekly days in the Leeds office amongst the wider team.
Wholesale Channel Strategy
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators for the Customer within the agreed annual budget costings.
- Managing and contributing to increasing the overall profit of their portfolio through effective SKU mix management.
- Develop, Monitor and evaluate promotional activity
- Ensure that ATL activity manifests through to their accounts to ensure first class execution
- Working cross-functionally with other departments within Boost Drinks; Customer Service, Forecasting, Finance & Marketing
- Working with our field agencies to ensure excellent execution of Boost brands
- Build, manage and network, with key contacts within their customer base (Owners, Buying contacts, in-depot contacts)
- Ensure ATL activity manifests through to their accounts to ensure first class execution
Skills, traits and experience required;
- Highly capable numerically and analytically
- Excellent Microsoft skills especially PP & Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Team player
- Good under pressure
- Great rapport building skills
- Graduate calibre or 1-3 years sales experience in a marketing or sales related role within FMCG
If this sounds like your next role, please apply to us by clicking here with your cover letter & CV, telling us why you’d be a great fit for our role. We anticipate a lot of interest in this role so your cover letter is your chance to stand out! Please also include your salary expectations. We will contact anyone who we want to invite to interview. Applications will be read as they arrive and interviews set up for candidates who seem like a great fit.
No recruiters please.