Work For Us
Assistant Brand Manager (12 Month FTC)
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 19 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries! Just like our drinks, our culture is bold, fun, and energises everybody everyday!
We are currently looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join the team for a fixed term contract covering maternity leave. Supporting our Brand Manager, you will bring your creativity and energy to our marketing communication, planning and strategy. Running our social media channels, working with our agencies, and keeping a beady eye on the competitor landscape and new technologies are just some of your remit -no one day is the same!
Briefing agencies on new projects, supporting the Brand Manager in making recommendations for up-and-coming campaign launches or presenting back results to the business all whilst holding the reigns of our digital output. Sometimes, you might even find yourself dressed as the Statue of Liberty or in a ball pit at a festival! The possibilities are endless!
- Support with full campaign delivery including timings, budgeting and KPIs
- Assisting in consumer communication planning
- Supporting in the brand planning process
- Analysing the competitor landscape and establishing key trends
- Working with third party agencies on campaigns
- Reviewing marketing campaigns and identifying learnings and opportunities
- Management of social media content with our lead agency
- Benchmarking KPI’s and tracking digital performance monthly/ by campaign
- Developing and presenting clear recommendations for all areas of responsibility
- Identifying and capitalising new trends
- Managing content on our website and working with the team to improve
- Supporting the Brand Manager on any research projects where required
- Budget management and invoicing
Skills And Experience:
- An excellent understanding of social media channels and digital marketing
- Social media reporting experience in reporting
- An understanding of SEO practices and paid media across all channels would be preferable
- Ability to plan effectively through CDPs and budget management
- Knowledge of FMCG industry.
- Experience of marketing communications across range of mediums
- Able to analyse the competitor landscape and market trends
- Basic understanding of commercial aspects
- Marketing qualification or relevant degree level qualification
- At least 1-year proven experience in a similar role
You must be:
- Driven by making a difference
- Eager to learn and develop
- Loyal and committed
If this sounds like your next role, please apply to us at Job Openings (peoplehr.net)
Please attach your cover letter & CV, telling us why you’d be a great fit for our role. We anticipate a lot of interest in this role so your cover letter is your chance to stand out! Please also include your salary expectations. We will contact anyone who we want to invite to interview. Applications will be read as they arrive and interviews set up for candidates who seem like a great fit.
No recruiters please.