National Account Manager
WORK FOR US
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 21 years and we are an award-winning SME with a well-known brand being sold in over ten countries! Now, we’re looking for a first-class National Account Manager!
The National Account Manager (NAM) is responsible for managing some of our existing accounts across the Discount Retail Channel, as well as winning new profitable business, focusing on the most attractive prospects in some sweet spot sectors, including: Foodservice, Out of Home (OOH), Discount Retail, and some targeted International markets (predominantly Republic of Ireland).
Reporting to the Channel Controller, the NAM will live and breathe our ‘customer first’ mentality. They innovate to find the best ways of working, embrace agility to adapt to new situations, and they’ll work collaboratively with other internal functions in Boost to drive first-class results.
A typical day involves selling the Boost dream to both existing customers and new, to help Boost become the go-to Soft Drinks supplier for your customer base!
This is a home-based role, with regular travel to customers required, as well as visits as required to our HQ in Leeds.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all elements of the Account Management process including: developing existing listings, generating new business, managing NPD launches, and steering promotional activities to deliver optimal revenue and profit outcomes.
- Management and implementation of administrative procedures including: forecasting, price file maintenance, and contract / terms agreements with your customers.
- Develop customer relationships and raise customer awareness of the Boost Drinks business and brand portfolio.
- Focused on both account management to maximise existing relationships, whilst also putting significant focus on winning and developing new accounts for Boost.
- Implement and review detailed customer joint business plans which will drive the achievement of the account full year sales budgets.
- Ability to work productively with colleagues from other departments, specifically: Category, Marketing, and Supply Chain.
- Proactive approach to identify new business opportunities and take responsibility to drive them through the business.
- Support International Supply chain through order fulfilment, operations and externally through warehousing and freight forwarding.
Ideally you will be/have:
- Currently operating in a National Account Manager role, with a demonstrable track record of delivering results.
- We will consider candidates that have experience from a broad range of Channels including: Discounters, Foodservice, Wholesale, Grocery, and OOH.
- Previous experience in a broader Business Development / New Business based role, or a track record that demonstrates ability to grow customers quickly.
- Comfortable working with Category & Market data, with the ability to transform into compelling customer insight and sells.
- Detailed P&L knowledge, including commercial modelling and analysis.
- Knowledge of the Soft Drinks market would be beneficial, or experience in other FMCG / Impulse sectors would be an advantage.
- A great winning mentality and the ability to build relationships quickly.
- You are pro-active, tenacious, and always looking for the next opportunity!
If this sounds like your next role, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and cover letter by clicking here.
(No recruitment agencies currently please)