Boost Punch Energy
Terms and conditions
FULL T&Cs PAGE
PUNCH IT UP AT THE LAKE KILREA THIS SUMMER WITH BOOST ENERGY!
Full Terms & Conditions (of which instructions form part):
- Open to NI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of Boost Drinks Ltd, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Internet access required to enter. No purchase necessary. Simply complete the required data fields online at boostdrinks.com/punchitup
- Only one entry per person or email address. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Entries and votes from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Closing Date for entries: 23:59 on 30/06/22. Draw will be held on 01/07/22 when 1 winner will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received. Winner will be notified by email and/ or telephone within 2 working days of draw. Please ensure your contact details are correct as the promoter can accept no responsibility for any email or telephone correspondence not received due to incorrect details. Winner must respond to prize notification within 7 days, to confirm acceptance of the prize.
- In the event that no response is received by the promoter or their agent to the prize award notification within 7 days, and after the promoter or their agent has made at least 3 attempts to contact the winner using the email address and/or contact number provided at the time of draw entry, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve(s) selected at the same time as the original.
- Prize Details: There is one prize to be won of 5 passes to The Lake Kilrea, 69B Bridge St, Kilrea, , Coleraine, BT51 5RR, including access to one additional land or water-based activity for 5 people (Full list of activities available at: https://thelakekilrea.com/) . Lunch, tea/ coffee and a traybake for 5 people included. Plus, 5 cases of Boost Energy Fruit Punch (24 x 250ml cans) will be available for the winner and 4 guests at The Lake Kilrea on the selected day of activity. The Winner and their guests must be aged 18 or over and may be asked to provide proof of age on arrival at The Lake Kilrea. Any travel to and from The Lake Kilrea is the responsibility of the winner. Prize must be redeemed in full by 30/09/2022 and dates/ times are subject to availability at time of booking. Winner will receive passes via email address provided at time of entry.
- Prize to be taken as stated. There is no alternative in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner. Prize winner may be required to participate in photographic or other reasonable publicity without further recompense.
- By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by the promoter and their third parties for the administration of the draw, and where requested we may also use the information to communicate future promotions to you. Personal details will be used solely for the purposes of administering the fulfilment of the prizes and will be held for a maximum of 14 days after 01/07/22 when all will be deleted. Please note that in processing claims, the promoter may disclose your details to affiliates or third parties involved in the fulfillment process.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept responsibility for loss, injury or damage arising from winner taking a prize or attending a venue, which they do at their own risk.
- The name and county of the winner will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon request. Send a SAE to promoter’s address entitled ‘Punch It Up at The Lake Kilrea Prize Draw.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park Gardens, Leeds LS15 8ZB