The Big Boost Road Trip
Is Coming to YOUR Store
Here at Boost we’re getting ready to show just how much ‘We Love Local’!
We’re getting out on the road in our Boost bus throughout September and October and visiting some fantastic independent retailers across the country – including YOU!
You might be asking yourself why we’re doing this and it’s pretty simple:
- We want to introduce you to the people behind Boost so you can find out how we can help you increase your soft drink sales
- We want to give away some free product, POS and fabulous prizes to say thank you for your support
- Have a bit of fun and show our support for independent retailers!
So, what will be doing when we arrive at your store?
Well, don’t worry – we won’t take up too much time as we know how busy you are! We’ll arrive in our Boost bus, pop in to say hello and then ask you a few super-easy questions that if you answer correctly could see you win some amazing prizes.
We’ll be asking you the following questions when we arrive in your store so here’s your chance to swot up (but don’t worry, we’ll give you lots of hints when we turn up on the day as well!)
- What does We Love Local mean?
Boost only supply to independent retailers
- What three product ranges do Boost offer?
Energy, Sport and Protein
- What’s the third largest Energy SKU within the convenience channel?
Boost Energy Original 250ml 49p
Get these questions right and you will win:
- A case of product of your choice for every correct answer – delivered directly to your store
- You’ll be entered into a prize drawer where the overall winner can choose either:
- Boost branded chiller filled with product
- New EPOS system
- New Security system
- A Virgin Experience day
We’re really excited to visit you and your store and tell you a little more about Boost and show you why ‘We Love Local’! We’ll be bringing a photographer with us to capture the day and then sharing pics of our visit across social media to really show off your store to your shoppers.
We hope you’re looking forward to our visit and we’ll be in touch with more info in the next few days but if you have any questions or want to chat it through with the Boost team you can get in touch at https://www.boostdrinks.com/contact-us/
We Love Local Retailer Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is open to retailers only aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and their immediate families
of Boost Drinks Ltd, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. No third-party entries.
- To participate, entrants must make their entry in person with their name, store name, store address and telephone number to a representative of Boost Drinks during the ‘We Love Local’ road trip activity.
- There will be 1 ultimate winner. The winner has the right to choose which prize they would like to receive. Boost will then purchase the chosen prize item up to a total value of £600 and arrange delivery to the winner.
- Only one entry per person. There are no third-party entries.
- Entries will be taken from the 1st September – 31st October 2019 and the prize will be awarded within 30 days.
- The winners will be randomly selected, and the winner will be contacted directly by email or telephone to arrange delivery.
- Prize must be taken as stated.
- In the event of any prize winner being uncontactable or failing to respond to the winning email within 7 days, the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
- Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Neither the promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or
inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes being lost, damaged or delayed in delivery.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prize winners unable to take up their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
- All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection legislation and the promoter will not use your details, or pass them to a third party, without your consent, except for the purposes of this promotion.
- By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- English law shall govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter’s decision regarding promotional matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB
- By entering, all entrants agree that Boost Drinks can use the image, description and entrants name in social media posts from the Boost Drinks account and press materials issued to media. By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.