Terms and Conditions
The Boost Iced Coffee Stop Competition - Win a Crate Boost Iced Coffee and £100
This promotion is operated and administered by Boost Drinks Ltd with its registered office at 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB (the “Promoter”).
How the Promoter will use your personal data:
- If you win a Prize described in the Terms and Conditions, then the Promoter may ask you to sign a promotional release so that the Promoter may use your name, county and photographs or other recordings of you and your guests in connection with the Prize in the Promoter’s publicity concerning the promotion and its products, including on (or in) the Promoter’s Website, social media pages, press releases and advertising.
- If you are successful in winning a Prize, the Promoter will not keep your personal data for any longer than it needs to, either to comply with the law or to fulfil its obligations to you and other third parties. To find out more, you can contact the Promoter using the contact details set out at paragraph 7 below.
- The Promoter will not disclose or share your personal data with any third party other than those who are engaged by the Promoter to administer the competition and fulfil the Prizes.
- Your personal data may be sent to countries outside of the European Economic Area where the Promoter’s (or its third parties’) processing equipment is located in another country or where fulfilment of the Prize happens in another country, but the Promoter will ensure that any transfer happens in accordance with applicable law.
- The winner has various rights with regard to their personal data which the Promoter holds about them:
- a right to request a copy of that data;
- a right to require that the Promoter erases your data (but note that this will mean that you cannot receive or take up the Prize);
- a right to amend your data; and
- the right to ask us to port (transfer) your data directly to you or another organisation.
To exercise any of these rights, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to make your request in writing, specifying the action that you want the Promoter to take and enclose proof of your identity.
- If you believe that the Promoter is not treating your personal data in accordance with the law, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find more details at their website https://ico.org.uk/.
Terms and Conditions
Prize: 1x case of Boost Iced Coffee. The prize can be won via the Boost experiential event at High Wycombe on 18th August 2023.
To enter, you must participate in our taste test sampling during our High Wycombe event on August 18th. You must correctly identify the flavour of the Boost Iced Coffee given to you. You must provide your contact information in the form of your name, surname, email address and Instagram handle (if you have an Instagram account).
Our randomly selected winner will receive 1x case of Boost Iced Coffee and £100 with delivery of the case taking up to 3-4 weeks.
Closing Date: Friday 18th August 2023, 23:59
- This promotion is open to residents ofthe United Kingdom only, aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is a physical promotion, an email account and/or Instagram account, which allows messages from third parties on the entrant’s platform of entry, is required to participate in order for the Promoter to contact the winner. To enter, prospective entrants must correctively identify the Boost Iced Coffee flavour in the shot samples.
- You must enter by Friday 18th August 2023. There will be 1 x Prize Draw on Tuesday 22nd August 2023.
Entries must be received by the end of the Closing Date to participate in that Prize Draw. Entries received after the Closing Date and Prize Draw will not be considered.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via the event located at Little Market House,
Church Square,High Wycombe, Bucks HP11 2BN. Entries by any other means, including email, post, or facsimile, will not be accepted.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter before the Closing Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when entering the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend entries at any time.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Details made on entry must not feature:
- third party brands or trademarks;
- rude or offensive words or connotations or abusive, defamatory, profane, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate language;
- daring or antisocial behaviour;
- anything which may breach any legal or code requirement which the Promoter is required to comply with; or
- anything which may damage the Promoter’s reputation.
- Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by the winner in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Any further Prize details will be confirmed when the winners are contacted by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
- If a Prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a Prize or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification from the Promoter that they have won, the prize will be forfeited, and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
Selection of Prize Winners
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries collected on August 18th
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter within 24 hours of the relevant Prize draw using the details provided to enter the promotion.
- The winner will be notified via an Instagram direct message or email. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winners to arrange for the delivery of the Prize, but if there is no response within 48 hours, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the Prize without liability to the first winner.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter within three months of the Closing Date.
Social Media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok, and by participating in the promotion, and by entering this promotion each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
- You must not create multiple social media accounts in order to enter the promotion more than once per person. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter the promotion will be found in breach of these terms and excluded from the promotion and may be subject to action from the platform for breach of its terms of service. This action may include automatically filtering your account out of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok accounts, which would prevent the Promoter from receiving your entry.
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss, injury, failures, or delays resulting from entry into the promotion, a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the Prize, or from circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the Prize.
- The Promoter does not exclude liability for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury to an entrant under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants’ ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of the set Terms and Conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on the Website and/or Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok, including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these Terms and Conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok accounts of the Promoter may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting on the Website and/or Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or TikTok.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These Terms and Conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of caffeine and/or alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs all entrants to read drinkaware.co.ukfor more information.
Short form terms and conditions
- 18+, United Kingdom residents only. Closing date: Friday 18th August 2023.
- Entrants must;
- Sample our Boost Iced Coffee range
- Correctly identify the flavour
- Provide their contact information (email and/or Instagram handle)
to be considered for the prize draw.
- One winner will be contacted by the Boost Drinks Instagram channels or email only.