Win £1000 Cash for 12 Lucky Retailers
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Boost Drinks Ltd., 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8ZB.
- The Boost ’500ml Promotional Pack Token – Retailer Giveaway’ is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) independent retailers, aged 18 or over. Entrants should ensure they obtain their employer’s permission where applicable.
- In order to enter the promotion participants must purchase stock of promotional packs of Boost Energy Original 500ml PET bottles.
- The token cannot be entered by an end purchaser or wholesaler. Any entries by an end purchaser or wholesaler will be disqualified.
- There is no limit to the number of entries, but a maximum of one prize per entrant.
- The main promotional period will run from 08.30 01/09/17 until 23:59 14/12/17. The first draw will take place on 29/09/2017, with a draw each Friday until 15/12/17.
- There will be a final mop up draw on 28/02/18. Entries for the mop up draw will close at 23:59 27/02/18.
- Participants will enter the promotion by purchasing stock of promotional packs of Boost Energy Original 500ml PET bottles, cut out the token from the outer case and either:
- Post the token to Boost Drinks, 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZB
- Email photographic evidence of the token to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must remove the token from the case as evidence, and retain to verify win if sending photographic evidence. Each token is valid for one entry.
- Participants are also required to provide a valid and correct first name, surname, store name, postcode, telephone number and source of purchase to validate entry.
- Illegible and damaged entries will be rejected. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Prize draw winners will be selected at random by an independent person from all eligible entries. The main prize draw period will start on 29/09/2017 and will take place each Friday until the last draw on 15/12/17. A final mop up draw will take place on 28/02/18.
- Unsuccessful entries will automatically rollover into all the remaining prize draws for the duration of the promotion.
- Each winner will be notified within 5 working days of the prize draw via their contact details provided, to gain a valid postal address.
- Each winner must then respond to the win administrator within 14 days of the notification.
- If no response is received within this time frame, or if the winner declines their prize then the prize entitlement will be withdrawn in accordance with the rules.
- There will be 12 prizes to be won during the main promotional period of £1,000 cash, one from each draw. A further £1000 prize will be won in the mopup draw.
- All prizes will be sent as a cheque, made payable to the person named in the original entry only, in the post (Royal Mail Special Delivery). All cheques must be cashed within six months of the date shown on the cheque.
- The prize is awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and are subject to availability. No cash alternatives are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or greater value for reasons outside the reasonable control of the Promoter. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Winners will be subject to a verification process. Please allow 28 days for validation and dispatch of the prize. The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any evidence lost or for any reason out of the Promoter’s control.
- All winners will need to provide proof of employment at the winning retailer store.
- The full name and county of winners will be made available by sending a S.A.E to the Promoter’s address: Marketing Department, Boost Drinks Ltd., 1270 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8ZB.
- The winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion, and consent to being photographed and featured in the Promoter’s marketing materials, with no recompense.
- The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries lost, delayed, or undelivered for any reason out of the Promoter’s control. Nor will the Promoter be liable for any person not being able to enter the promotion for any reason, including incorrect or inaccurate entries as well as entries not received or delayed by post services, or system failures, network error or personal computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant reasonably suspected by the Promoter of cheating, behaving fraudulently or acting dishonestly or otherwise acting contrary to the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- Entry is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s decision in all promotional matters will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel, modify or withdraw the promotion or any part of it without prior notice or compensation in exceptional circumstances at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prize draw winners unable to take their prize in whole or in part and there are no alternatives in cash of kind.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- By entering this promotion all entrants agree unequivocally to be bound by these terms and conditions.