Work For Us
Key Accounts Manager
Boost Drinks started with one entrepreneur, a small office with no windows, two phones and a team of mice to keep us on our toes. Fast forward 19 years and we are an award-winning, well-known brand being sold in over ten countries!
Just like our drinks, our culture is bold, fun, and energises everybody in everyway!
We are currently looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join the team. We are looking specifically for a candidate with experience within FMCG and who ideally has experience of selling to wholesale and cash and carry customers. You will also need to be based within the M62 corridor.
The Key Accounts Manager (KAM) manages new and existing accounts and is responsible for making Boost an indispensable business partner! The KAM is the face of Boost to our customers and is responsible for promoting our culture and values, as well as our products. The KAM works closely with our wholesale / cash and carry customer network and aims to maximise the development of customer sales and product distribution while implementing local and national business plans.
The KAM thrives on challenge, change and opportunity which is a good job because there isn’t such a thing as a typical day! They will likely be out and about presenting, negotiating, implementing plans, and of course taking orders. The KAM works as a member of the tight sales team, who individually and collectively drive our business forward!
- Working closely with the Wholesale Controller to deliver a key part of the sales strategy
- Develop your customer base to achieve growth required in support of the sales strategy
- Development of product distribution
- Execution within their customer base, the Boost Marketing plan
- Negotiation for product feature and/or display within account base
- Implementation of national and local product promotional plans
- Pricing / Promotional activity within the agreed guidelines to achieve the required level of profitability
- Customer order flow
- Be the first line of Boost commercial contact for their designated customers within their set geographical area
- Liaising with other departments to resolve issues and maximise opportunities
Skills and experience:
- Successful background in a similar role
- Worked in a competitive FMCG environment
- Knowledge of the soft drinks & wholesale markets would be beneficial
- Understanding of a related convenience trade environment
- Located within the designated area. M62 Corridor (South Manchester – Leeds / Stoke on Trent / Derby)